Mike has been a Crete Township resident for over 30 years and has served as a Township Trustee from 2001 to 2016, and Township Supervisor from 2017 to present. He graduated with a B.S. in Accountancy from Northern Illinois University in 1979 and is a licensed Certified Public Accountant and registered investment advisor.
Mike and his wife Debra of 38 years are proud parents to three grown daughters, and both are heavily involved in the local community. He also manages a Chicago CPA firm and enjoys golfing in his free time.
Past and Present positions held by Mike Liccar:
• Will County Paratransit Coordination Council Member
• Crete Township Plan Commission Member
• Chairman of the Finance Committee
• Crete Country Christmas Volunteer
• Concerts in the Park Organizer
• Crete EuroMarket Volunteer
• Chairman of Crete Gospel Fest
• Chairman of the Crete Time Capsule Project
• Village of Riverdale Trustee (1987-1990)
• Director and co-founder of the Edge Ministries
• Managing Director and co-founder of Evil Horse Brewing Company