FOR RESIDENTS IN THE UNINCORPORATED AREAS OF THE TOWNSHIP
BRANCH PICK UP IS PERFORMED ONCE PER MONTH. SEE DATES BELOW.
- This service is for the sole use of residents in the unincorporated areas for minor pruning and maintenance only. COMPLETE TREES WILL NOT BE PICKED UP.
- Not intended to be used by contractors and/ or residents cleaning lots for new construction, more open space, complete landscape renewal or tree removal.
- If a landscaper or tree company is doing the cutting, it is their responsibility to discard any branches.
- Place cut ends facing the street in several small piles rather than one large one.
- Branches should be no larger than 6″ diameter and free of root balls, stumps, dirt, stone, metal, and construction material.
- Branches only. No logs, leaves, stumps or yard waste.
- We allow a maximum of 10 minutes at each location.
- Please call 672-7732 and leave us your address and we will pick them up on the first Monday of the month.
October 2nd-MONDAY-LAST DAY
If you need this service, please call 708-672-7732 and leave your address on the voicemail the weekend before the Monday pick up day.
Burning of branches that are generated on your property is permitted in the unincorporated areas of the Township. To eliminate the possibility of false alarms, please call your Fire District to notify them of your burn date. Crete Township Fire Protection District 708-672-7111